Are you a complete beginner to the stock market, and have no idea where to begin?
Does the idea of trying to pick individual stocks absolutely terrify you?
Have you lost a lot of money trading stocks, and want to build an easy long-term portfolio that is actually profitable over time?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this book is exactly for you!
In Index Fund Investing 101, you will learn about:
• What a stock market index is
• What an index fund is
• Index funds vs. ETFs
• Types of index funds
• 95 year historical annual return of the S&P 500
• Types of investment accounts (retirement vs. regular brokerage)
• Roth vs. Traditional retirement accounts
• Value of time in the market
• True cost of fees on your portfolio
• Compound Interest
• Target Date Retirement Funds
• Dave Ramsey Portfolio
• David Swensen Portfolio
• 3-Fund Portfolio
• Portfolio Rebalancing
• The 4% Rule
And I will also reveal my personal favorite investing books, if you wish to expand your knowledge even more!
What Readers Are Saying
PDF copy of Index Fund Investing 101: The Beginners Guide To Index Fund Investing
- PDF copy of Index Fund Investing 101: The Beginners Guide To Index Fund Investing
- Size7.11 MB
- Length100 pages