Are you a complete beginner to the stock market, and have no idea where to begin?
Does the idea of trying to pick individual stocks absolutely terrify you?
Have you lost a lot of money trading stocks, and want to build an easy long-term portfolio that is actually profitable over time?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this book is exactly for you!
In , you will learn about:
• What a stock market index is
• What an index fund is
• Index funds vs. ETFs
• Types of index funds
• 95 year historical annual return of the S&P 500
• Types of investment accounts (retirement vs. regular brokerage)
• Roth vs. Traditional retirement accounts
• Value of time in the market
• True cost of fees on your portfolio
• Compound Interest
• Target Date Retirement Funds
• Dave Ramsey Portfolio
• David Swensen Portfolio
• 3-Fund Portfolio
• Portfolio Rebalancing
• The 4% Rule
And I will also reveal my personal favorite investing books, if you wish to expand your knowledge even more!
What Readers Are Saying
PDF copy of Index Fund Investing 101: The Beginners Guide To Index Fund Investing